Wednesday 2nd October 2019
09:00 ~ 13:00
Holiday Inn Express Bridgwater, Market Way, Bridgwater TA6 6DF
Course delivered by Gavin Roberts of Maxwell’s Accountants
If you are completely new to QuickBooks, this course will help you to get started.
The course covers the key areas you will need.
• Introduction to QuickBooks
• Navigating around the software
• Getting the settings right from day one
• Sales invoices templates
• Setting up products / services and invoicing
• Importing data
• Setting up customers and suppliers
• Making Purchases and entering Bills
• Paying Bills
• The bank account and how to link to your internet banking
• VAT and Making Tax Digital
• Reconciling Bank Accounts
• Working with Reports
• The QuickBooks app and third-party app integration
Bring a laptop to this session to get the most out of this interactive session, if you also bring your internet banking login details and security device(s) we can assist with linking the bank feeds.
A great price!
£45.00 members £60.00 Non-Members
(Normal RRP £75 + VAT)
Reserve your place by sending an email to email@example.com
(Book early to avoid disappointment as numbers are limited)