Talking about money is hard, especially if you don’t have very much of it…..
In our Navigate the Money Maze workshops, we talk about:
• Budgeting (including our popular ‘From bodgit to budget’ game)
• Borrowing, banking, income, debt.
• How to decide your own spending priorities
• Financial jargon and what it means
• Understanding payslips
Attending one of our workshops could help if:
• You worry about meeting monthly repayments
• You want to prepare a flexible, realistic budget, you can stick to
• Your money worries are affecting your wellbeing
• Your benefits or income have changed recently or will be changing soon
• You are finding it hard to pay your rent, Council Tax, or other bills
• Your circumstances have changed – this could be something like starting a new job or losing a job, moving in together, separating or starting work, and you’d like to learn tips and tools for making the most of your money.
Monday 18th October 2021
Budgeting & Money Management 9.30am – 12pm
Making Financial Decisions 12.30pm – 3pm
Tuesday 19th October 2021
Making Financial Decisions 9.30am – 12pm
Budgeting & Money Management 12.30pm – 3pm
Workshops are FREE but it is essential to book. To book your place please contact Under Construction by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01278436466
**You will not be asked to share personal information or anything you aren’t comfortable to discuss. ** **Social distancing and protective measures will be in place to ensure everyone is comfortable to attend.**